Girl on Top of the World guidelines:
Welcome to girl on top of the world! I’m so excited you’re here and I can’t wait to embark on this journey together!
Please take a moment to review the following guidelines so we can ensure this community thrives and is continually full of peace, love, compassion, abundance and all the good feels.
As a participant in girl on top of the world, you agree to the following:
- respect and honor your limits while also challenging yourself to dive deeper than you have before.
- approach all topics with an open mind and curiosity.
- make payments on-time, update payment methods and communicate any financial needs or requests to Lauren by email (Lauren@laurenpiccinimarkos.com).
- communicate requests, needs, feedback, questions or concerns with Lauren by email (Lauren@laurenpiccinimarkos.com).
- arrive on-time and well-nourished for all live classes and recordings.
- upload all call recordings to the membership portal within 48 hours.
- create a learning environment that is loving, boundaried, full of compassion and understanding where you feel safe to express and be your whole self.
- reschedule live classes if I’m physically ill or mentally depleted rather than pushing through.
- treat everyone with respect, love, compassion and grace.
- be open and receptive to feedback.
- get curious about any challenges or discomfort that arises.
- clearly communicate your needs to Lauren or the group so this remains a space that nourished and replenishes.
- no sharing of membership or slack content or call recordings outside of the group.
Girl on Top of the World: the membership
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the GOTOW Enterprises LLC Website (www.LaurenPicciniMarkos.com/)
At GOTOW Enterprises LLC (herein referred to as LPM), we offer a “Girl on Top of the World” membership (herein referred to as the “Product”). You agree to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of your purchase of the Product, as well as the sale of other related services and products. We provide services to you subject to the following notices, terms, and conditions (the “Terms”).
Please read these terms carefully. These terms, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between LPM (“we” and/or “us”, etc) and you (“Customer” or “you”).
You may only use the website(s) operated by LPM (the “Website”) if you first accept these terms.
In addition, when you use any current or future LPM service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with LPM, whether or not included in the website, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. If these terms are inconsistent with LPM’s terms, such terms will prevail.
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify LPM of any unauthorized uses of your data, your account or any other breaches of security. You may not use the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
When you place an order for Girl on Top of the World, you are offering to purchase the online membership on these Terms. We reserve the right to decline or cancel your subscription, or any part of your order at any given time.
You understand that LPM and its employees are not agents, lawyers, doctors, managers, therapists, public relations or business managers, registered dieticians, or financial analysts, psychotherapists or accountants. Customer understands their purchase of Product will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
Customer understands that Consultant has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not;
(1) Procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Customer;
(2) Perform any business management functions including but not limited to accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto;
(3) Act as a therapist or provide psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy;
(4) Customer understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of the Product. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
Customer accepts and agrees that Customer is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Product.
Customer acknowledges that, as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Customer will reach their goals as a result of purchase of Product.
There are two options for payment of the Product fee:
$269.00 per quarter (billed every 3 months)
$999 per year (billed annually)
Methods of Payment
Customer authorizes the Company to charge Customer’s credit card or debit card automatically each payment cycle until cancellation.
You are responsible to ensure that the payments are made on time. If your account is beyond 30-days overdue, LPM reserves the right to turn over the account to collections with outstanding interests and accrued costs incurred in order to engage a Debt Recovery Mercantile Agency or a Solicitor to attend engaged by the company; in order to recover the outstanding amount due and payable.
We do not offer refunds of any kind.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. Support can be contacted by reaching out to email@example.com
As part of the registration process, all users must define a username, provide a valid email address and create a password. It is the responsibility of the registered user to ensure that every effort is made to keep the registration details secure and not to disclose them to anyone. This membership site is nontransferable and therefore usernames cannot be transferred, and registered users must not permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than themselves to use their username and password for the purchase of items. It is the responsibility of the registered user to keep the username, password and contact details up-to-date and safe.
Girl on Top of the World: the membership includes access to one workbook per month and one soul circle live call per month, along with a bonus material that is subject to change each month depending on the needs and desires of the group. If an extenuating circumstance or illness comes up, Lauren has the right to reschedule live soul circle calls for another date and time.
Items are generally available from their release date; occasionally, unknown or technical reasons may result in a delay to registered users being able to access the item. In this case, know that everything promised on the sales page *will* ultimately be delivered. GOTOW Enterprises LLC will make all reasonable endeavors to resolve any technical or unknown issues as soon as possible.
Subscribers are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and internet service necessary for use of Girl on Top of the World: the membership.
For More Information
Lauren Piccini Markos is always looking to improve her programs, and welcomes feedback. If you would like to provide feedback or file a complaint regarding Girl on Top of the World: the membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Grievances are taken very seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner.
All items purchased are for the sole use of the registered user or subscriber (individual or organizational) as the case may be, and are for private and domestic use only. The registered user undertakes not to copy, distribute, share or otherwise broadcast any items purchased from GOTOW Enterprises LLC.
Terms and Conditions of https://laurenpiccinimarkos.com